Oh well Aksha tagged me, and im sup2 write about myself (errrr…) that too weird things! (brilliant!) now i don’t know if my list turns out to be weird..wonder if i’ll have 20 things too
di i say i cant write about myself!
btw for a more humorous list–please visit Viking (he’s at his best in this post!)
and yeah please throw a few oranges at him while you’re there!
so here goes
20 WEIRD and maybe Not so weird things about me
1) I like talking to myself. And there is one place where i sing the loudest and talk to myself the most—you guessed it— the bathroom!
2) Sometimes i also imagine having conversations with people–those that i’ve never had before..i know its weird..especially with people with whom my conversations haven’t been going on normally…or with people who behave strangely with me or sometimes with ppl i havent spoken to in a very very long time.
3) I like keeping a low profile. Have also been told a few times that i need to be more assertive…maybe i’m horrible at first impressions..though i do know that they matter the most! But those who know me, know that im a (quoting others here—chatterbox, caring sweetheart oh and a true friend indeed 🙂
4) This is getting more serious..shit! I’m a very loyal person and i expect complete loyalty..honesty too for that matter!
5) Ummm what else..ohh i suffer from the ‘ek minute’ tendency. Every time i’m assigned some work/ someone calls me…my immediate reply is ‘ek minute which stretches a tad bit longer than one minute 😀
6) my current fav word is: Brilliant! (and say it with effect like–Brilliant with the R rolling slightly )
7) Sometimes i think too much before doing something and then it never turns out correct or the way i want it to, when i don’t think and do stuff—still doesn’t turn out as expected!!!
8) 8…8….8…. In class 8 we had a chalk fight!! lol and it was great fun
9) im not liking this list AT ALL!!
10) Ok here goes the big publicly known secret…The only person who can force roti down my throat for dinner (only dinner that too on weekdays) is my Mum. My sis and bro have now started copying me, such copy cats these siblings i tell u…so my mum has to feed all 3 of us for dinner on the days roti is made(almost everyday on weekdays hehe)…i have no plans to stop this ritual and u all should let ur mum feed u once in a while 😀 (if u do it everyday u’d be copying me :p )
11) People get terrified when i say–‘I need new clothes’ lolol to say that my shopping sense is crazy is like putting is nicely. I’m indecisive, choosy, moody, embarassed–everything while shopping!
12) whaa now am sleepy. i sleep like a log did i mention earlier?
13) I firmly believe that there is NO such thing as a perfect relationship. All that there is compromise, adjusting and some fools call it love and sacrifice
14) If there was one thing i’d change about myself–it would be my confidence…
15) An unknown melody is a track which is truly deeply completely soulfull. Its by some turkish artist, i dont know the name of the song or the artist.
16) Sometimes i feel, that a few people try bossing over me, and me being stupidly compromising gives in…and sometimes i so desperately want peace that i agree to them.
17) i prefer people who are down to earth
18) My sense of timing is so good, its horrible! People at home think i’m terrible impunctual, and the rest of the world knows me for my punctuality.Beat that!
19) some people know me as the gossiper/adviser/organiser and now official person with the camera!!
20) this is the last point..maybe i should change some of the points above? i don’t sound like myself? or is this me..did i say am confused? yeah yeah viking Confused is our fav word. I suffer from extreme emotions. i try to control them doesn’t happen…when am happy am terribly happy, over excited, enthusiastic and nothing can dampen my emotions then and when am sad…well nobody but me knows about it..i suffer from a major problem of not sharing my problems..even when i confide to my best friends i make it sound like its just a small thing troubling me, while am actually losing it inside…did i say am Brilliant at panicking….and then the horrible phase passes and the problem is forgotten and later on it doesn’t even seem as bad as it seemed that time..so basically thats how the cycle continues.. this is SOME long point.
Btw thanks Aksha (mean mean girl u tagged me while i should be studying) and Viking who finally pushed me!
i still hate this list! maybe its not ok to write so much shit bout the self with mostly strangers reading it…still my space yeah lets do whatever we want! i might remove this people…
and now i guess i should just stop blogging for a few more days atleast!