Ok as Horus asked me to talk to a life saver..im making an attempt here cuz all the other life savers have their own busy lives and though i’d eventually talk to them i prefer to cry alone (all right you bunch of strangers can witness ) and then keep moaning instead of the other way round, and i guess my blog can handle my whinings pretty well 😛
I’m frustrated. F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D
Very very frustrated…this word seems to stick to me.
For the nth time in the past few weeks, things just NEVER go as planned. This is the biggest 20th birthday lesson: never expect things to go as planned. Heck when i plan to do nothing work calls me!
(yeah now u see my horrible plight!!)
Speaking about my 20th birthday I’m hating it already..and it hasn’t even begun. For once i want to drown myself in tequilla (im just talking crap please bear with me)
I probably need a break, but the break seems to have broken away from me..and its lost somewhere. yea laugh. its your day to laugh not mine.
Sometimes i wonder as 20 yr olds we’re still treated as kids at times, and other times we’re expected to be superhuman beings. its stupid. now if i want to run away for two days i know i can’t. (DONT ask me why cant u??)
i would love doing that though.
I’d love to add a whole lot of things i’d like to do before my 21st birthday (cuz this one seems to be a spoilt one already)..
- do bungee jumping..i dont even mind jumping from my window, its too low though.
- shop lift, i’ve never done that..i soo want to do it now!
- stay out all night..come back home in the morning
- satisfy myself, work wise..(when i work that is)
- my spa dream is still due 😦
- go to a beach (i dont remember when i last went to a beach) waaahh i need abreak
- stop having milk twice a day. hmph. (yeah M laugh..atleast am providing entertainment)
I saw 12 episodes of the Joey show and i hate his sister Jenna , she’s too ‘in your face’ with a sick voice too irritating not to mention i feel the urge to cover her with clothes each time i see her :P. The show is ok though not as funny as FRIENDS but if both are not compared the show’s pretty good.