Yes another one..
the same painful journey which requires an important talent..
which most of us possess
it lies hidden somewhere in the heart or mind..in some part of the brain or some part of the last finger on my left leg..but it definitely exists.
yes it doesn’t exist in certain fools and morons of the highest order..but they seem to manage with other ahem talents god or whoever has granted them
and if you couldn’t figure out what i was talking about…then well ur absolutely brillant.
Have been tagged by mister Rahman who seems to have bounced back to blogging..still crying about his love life…continuing from exactly where he left. In case you’re already bored you can visit his blog and convince him/ give him ideas on ‘How to stop worrying and start Proposing to your Crush’
As a recurring victim of this disease as someone had put it..i have to do this..yasser you cure your love problems first and then tag other potentials….the following is what has to be done..thats the prescription..
And as a ‘tag victim’, you are supposed to do the following:
1. Come up with 8 different points of your perfect lover.
1. Come up with 8 different points of your perfect lover.
2. Mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again
Ok First and foremost..i prefer to answer point number 2..cause My "TARGET" has to be a male…man whoever calls your perfect lover a target..im not even hunting as of yet…if i would be..that would make me Hunterwaali errr..sheesh ok bad one.
Yes as much as everybody loved Brokeback mountain it was the last movie i could relate to..and i found Nothing Beautiful in it apart from some of the shots thank you very much mister whoever cinematographer. (no i did not find those two guys kissing– beautiful) So where was i…lets call him My Guy–would very much be a male..there the sex of the target is declared..and no potential lesbians i do not have any plans to change my preferences 😛
And now for the 8 points:
1) Here i would definitely like to club a whole lot of qualities which in my understanding, My Guy should be having by default or else he and i would never be together. Understanding,Trustworthy, Intelligent, Honest Sweet,Caring, blah blah Adventurous (not only the kinds who’d be ready to drive down to some hill station but also the kinds who’d be prepared to eat some of the stuff i make :P–thats being adventurous trust me lol ) Yes since My guy would be understanding he’d have to understand that I’m impatient and get frustrated easily or am short tempered and if he doesnt understand that he has to value me for what i am then i guess he’s not understanding enough. Ofcourse if he tries to change me he’d have to change for me too 😛 Phew ok thats enough of clubbing about 100 points..but then Understanding is the key word–yes yasser? 😉
2) Most importantly the guy should be Humorous. He should be able to take a joke, or should be willing to play them with me, share them with me watever. I’m always game for a good laugh..but yes if he plays a joke On me then well he’ll have to tolerate my beatings (no i just use pillows relax) or maybe a few kicks here and there nothing much. He should be able to make me smile..n make me laugh..cause i’d probably be doing th same.I’d hope he is a good combination of smart-quick-wits and dry,sarcastic humor. Ok ok enough..
i know too demanding am i not??
3) My Guy should be calm! I mean you need some soothing factor. right? .since im always in a turmoil..confused, frustrated, short tempered..it would be nice if he has a calm side..more like patience maybe. But not Calm and dull..cause certain overly calm ppl are highly dull and dull ppl frustrate me even more.
err i think i’ll run out of points…
4) The guy should like eggs. Yes. now please i dont want egg lovers jumping for attention but i just love eggs in any form. I dont mind if he can cook 😉 but if we enter the kitchen together..either there should be a mad food fight or there should be a scrumptious meal on the table….any chefs out here??
5) My Guy should be Respectful–yea yea he should respect his grandma too 😛 oh ad mine as well..but the fact is that–in todays world, one needs to respect individuals…if you give respect to an individual for what he/she is and be a little more accepting half the problems in the world would solve. Ok ‘d respect him only if he is all of the above mentioned things ok 😉 haha kiddin I’d respect the guy cuz love and respect go hand in hand or do they not?
ok enough of such old boing uncle/aunty kinda quality
SHIT 3 more points! man
6) Guy should be Simple yet classy (no yasser im not copying your point)–don’t mind if he likes to dress up.only he should not scare me away with his dress sense….he should be simple in his thoughts firstly..no complicated hoodlum and even if he does have complicated thoughts he should keep them interesting to keep me engrossed..my attention span is poor u see lol..actually he’d have to be Easy going someone who’s relaxed..enjoys himself..even when he’s doing the smallest of things…just comfortable in his skin..and yet fun loving!
7) Well by now u know that my demands are too many, so I’ll allow him to have this one point..he can be something realllyyy irritating..stupid/ dumb whatever…i mean if he’s exactly as i want him to be where in the world does the fun part come in!!!! and besides i dont like perfect things/people..
8) Oh well he should love me as much as i would love him. maybe even more 😀 Unless i love him more than he loves me, but then thats not what i want..or do i?? lol
So noww comes the best part 😀 my 8 victims would beeee Yipeee i get to choose victims lol
Prachi (believe me bloggign helps during exams-i’ll tell u how when ur online next)
Oh and whoever wants to do is free to become a victim afterall its a free world and in a free world u need a mind, heart soul, body to think, contemplate get bored like me and write such shitty tags.
And mister Horus- u said ur sick of tags and u end them so i spare u, baby utsav-ur still baby so true love after a few years of? Nidhi, Kriti,Vidya Pranky and Deepika–i’ve seen u all talk about love in your own different ways 😉 still you could torture urself if u’ll want to. 😉