Some dates, i don’t wanna remember and some dates I just cant seem to forget!
Its funny! Like I just might remember a random person’s birthday, but i definitely dont want to remember say an exam date or a date on which something maybe due. But in the latter’s case-I’m in state when i want something as well as i don’t want the same thing.
We’re checking our calenders forever, planning for this big thing on this day or that big thing on that day.
And then that date is erased from our memory like a file is deleted from the recycle bin. I think the back of my head is like a recyle bin. It contains data i dont need but i have to keep anyways, and the minute I’ve confirmed that i dont need that particular file anymore,out it goes from the recycle bin.
Never forgotten certain birthdays, always been confused about some. Oh well maybe its my mind’s way of telling me whom i like and whom i dont 😀 😛
Ok here’s some shitty pastime or timepass…places I’ve never been to and am dying to go to..well the list could be endless but I’m being nice to myself and writing bout places which on hearing bout wont make my dad go…’Where do you get such ideas….’
3. Mykonos (oh heck i’m allowed to keep dream destinations am i not!)
5. Hawaii (NO list of mine is complete without this place)
10. Spain or Greece or Alaska (i cant choose)
Enough dreaming. You guys are free to write your own.
- If there ever was an oscar award for bitching, it would go to a person who would first encourage you and then completely tear you apart after you are done with whatever you had to do. Like some self monitered game!!
- A nagger is merely pointing out your laziness. Why then does nobody question your laziness??
- For the nth time- as you grow up, your tolerance level reduces.
- Life is a cycle. You are riding it. Use the bloody horn.
Naww am all right, the last few were mere observations 😛