A certain someone i was friends with (and not quite in touch with now) had once told me- why can’t you girls stop judging people? One particular act/habit cannot be an excuse to judge a person and there was a bit more of blah blah blah to it. Oh yeah we were arguing that time, and i had mentally decided not to try and judge people instinctively, and to give them time and not to form opinions based on just a first impression. I still try to stick to it. Occasionally i cheat my mental decision and do form opinions, sometimes they’re right, sometime’s they’re not (God i sound like some multiple choice question!!) But it sure makes it easier for me to get along with people, i don’t have too many expectations that way and sometimes people surprise me by being better than i expected them to be probably just cuz i kept no expectations.
But despite whatever i tell myself to do, and whatever part of me doesn’t listen to me…I cant Help but categorising people sometimes when I’m observing them or interacting with them. And especially those people with whom i interact frequently. So here goes my list of some this and some that in no particular order…. and the list is definitely not complete!
- The I have high standards and i will make the rest of the world my slave kinds. Now all they want is for their stuff to happen exactly how they want it to, by hook or by crook, by tears or by anger, by stubborn behaviour or by hunger strikes, by lying or by cribbing. Its almost always about me me me me me. I want fame, I want name, I want money I want honey I need a break.
- The I am too smart for you and even if I dont get my way out I’m sure to make you feel guilty or pass negative judgements about you getting your way. Ok you’re smart, ok you have brains Ok you have experience Alright we know your smart again…but the rest of us are not that bad are we???
- I’m the sweet poison. I’m smart but not over smart, I’m intelligent, hard working but i have little bullets up my sleeve..watch out or even if u do watch out, I’m sure to fire a few here and there just to show that I’m capable of firing. sigh. people.
- Queen Bitches. Term reserved especially for the likes of a certain few females who’re passionate about being the ultimate torturous knife. A flash of eyes, a comment a stare, the volley of words….somebody give them a whack PLEASE!!
- Bad habits never die kinds, always late, always unavaialable, always forgetting….and not knowing any roads as well!!
- Secretive yet outgoing…could be your best friend but yet you’ll discover things that might surprise you…or contradictions…seeming double faced at times, yet mature and understanding…mysterious yet so cliched.
And yeah though some traits might consciously or unconsciously match people mentioned earlier in a lot of my pevious ahem frustrated posts this is just a general observation about many other people as well. But then again there are so many people……