No M… am gona keep all those comments (even tho they’re the same) its a record. no one has left me the same comment like 10 times
Oh yea i was sp2 write about the good qualities of people around me…yep some of them exist..afterall im not the only good one here 😀 😛
Now if you’re reading this I’m quite sure you’d be mentally judging yourself according to these categories..so now that i’ve said it..you wont judge yourself yeah?
LOL (pretend that u never read the last line)
Good qualities of people around me, since i’ve probably written piles and piles of notes and explanations about their other ahem qualities…in no particular order..or maybe in some particular order..
1) Patience: Yes Yes yes that thing called patience and loads and loads and loads of it. People who have seen/heard me whining & seen me frustrated have actually witnessed a tsunami/earthquake/volcano eruption/ blood bath/ accident and lived through it..maybe to remind me of my own tales during my next fit of frustration. I dont know how they do it, cause im low on patience and i can never truly understand how they sit through my moanings and me. *Bows down to all those brave, valiant soldiers* Be it my low spirits, my frustrations regarding the course of my life, my difficulties in choices, my slaughters on my own character, my issues with others which are not many but still..yes my problems with my computer..virus attacks..everything needs the P word. (i meant patience) And here i’d like to add that my mother and probably all mothers in the world epitomise patience (note: mother does not include grandmother). Ofcourse my good buddies included in this category as well..and praps ur the queen of patience and tolerance..
2) Funny Bone and the lack of it : Yes i’d be incomplete without people with a sense of humor. I dont think i need to elaborate. And ofcourse people who cant take a joke sometimes suffer on my account…ok maybe more than sometimes..but my jokes would be a waste without them so they’re equally important…as much as my partners in crime 😀 Muwaaah muhahahaha *insert gabbar laugh* lol
3) Good decision making skills: Oh yeah I need them all the time. Strangely i can make decisions for others but not for myself.
4) Gluttons : If you do not have glutton buddies in your life you’re surely missing out smthin. Those ‘come down i wanna have puchka’ or lets have aloo chat in the middle of college or share a dosa? or what thats ALL the pudding u have??? Or lets go have cheese fondue or lets have a cookout..or I’m still hungry..and then..shit I’ve put on weight!! Or oh great my tyres out..or How did u loose weight ..ahh its a gurl thing guys u can chuck this part 😛
5) Conflicting creatures: Conflict=fun..so as long as i have decent conflict (and not extreme conflict) im game 😀
6) Understanding morons: Yeah they are morons cuz they’re sweet and understanding and all that blah but sometimes so understanding that u’d wish that the situation you are in would never ever happen. Then u feel dumb cuz the other persons all understanding and says- oh i know it happens. Bloody if u knew that it happens why in the world did u not prevent me from falling into the same pit!! And they have an answer for that as well- Life is a learning experience. Bahh Didnt understand? u were not meant to 😛
7) Sarcastic souls & Dumbos: They’re good to have around sometimes..both kinds…pure entertaintment value 😀 And ofcourse the dumb ones are nice to make fun of…and even better when they’re a good sport bout it…and the sarcastic ones nice to have a verbal volley with them 😀
8) Ok fine i like caring people. there i said it. But not overly touchy sensitive Grandmotherly (strange she always fits in anywhere!!) kinds. They’re kinda scary. but Just caring,thoughtful people who know how to make your day once in a while would do 🙂 (sometimes i like to be pampered too)
9) Fellow irritating buddies. we love bugging others. its just pure fun
10) errrr i wonder if the above points are true. Lastly, all confused souls are automatically connected to me through the bond of common confused traits.