I am yet to watch the movie (which reminds me i gotta get it copied on a dvd) but I surely have been wondering too much bout happiness and the state of being happy (err becuz of the lack of it?) and as usual my conclusions are confused but here are some questions:
- How in the world do people who have probably known you all your life just simply take you for granted and become insensitively casual about your feelings?
- Yet how do they claim to be so overly concerned about you?
- Why does a busy life frustrate you despite being satisfying otherwise or which might even bring future satisfaction?
- Ok i know the above will pass.
- Why does a sense of emptiness arise even when you have no empty time in your hands?
- How is it that when you genuinely want to be happy, some new spoiler lands up from somewhere or the other?
- Yes i know I need a break.