I’ve told people on msn that I’m studying. And i wander into myself. Into my Burrow Into my den. Ahh its the harry potter effect.
Ridiculously and probably as a part of my new found avtaar or newly developed without even realising how it happened wonder woman avtaar, I am trying to balance out too many things, trying to wrap up too many things at the same time. I don’t know how much of it is working, but I cant hear any complaints from anywhere. Suddenly the mission of my life has become like ‘Dont fucking complain, it’ll be done’ (What happened to me!!! i think that woman with curly hair in my life is having major influence on me!! shit!..and no its not my granny)
I’m about to step into an exciting phase of my life (wow that sounds sooo corny straight out of a 90’s archies card..but hey u cant blame us..we grew on those). And maybe what i want to do before i leave this city would be something like this:
- Have roadside food near my old house..with my childhood buddy. Something I’ve done for many years.
- As always food figures first.
- Collect lots of pictures of everyone..friends/family..a task which will require a lot of hunting around.
- Kiss the walls of my room. I wonder what will happen when the bug in my room takes over it all. Sigh.
- Meet everyone just once…and no big plans. just wherever. i cannot plan anymore.
- Go for dinner to ..um now i cant decide which posh place to choose lol
- go to the park i went to..as a kid
Yeah well thats cheesy enough for tonight. catchya later folks.