- Pinky seems to have become tech savvy. Every other story of hers mentions the presence/use of mobile phone/cell phone.
- Names like Ghatakji still exist
- Although her world is more tech savvy, the rest of the neighbourhood setting, homes, people -mostly remain the same. Wonder if this is done keeping in mind the audience who reads these comics. That ‘muhalla’ touch, pestering neighbours- maybe people still relate to it more than the jet setting urban single/nuclear family atmosphere.
- In comparison to other superheroes like batman, superman, spiderman- is chacha chaudhary more popular/less popular? Or are they all merely better marketed? You dont see blowups of Pinky or Biloo at Crosswords, you see harry potter. Cause someone has paid a lot of money in backing it up.
- Which leads to my question- why isn’t chacha chaudhary better marketed? Has nobody realised that there could be a lot of moolah in the making?
- Yes there was a tv show, not too popular as well..but maybe it was badly produced/not promoted through the right channels?
- Why not animated shows?! Or a puppet chacha chaudhary/pinky?
Personally I’d love to see more of these characters. Call it the 80’s-90’s phenomena, but these are a part of our childhood. Imagine if someday in the future I see Chacha Chaudhary in the multiplexes..even if its half as successful as Harry Potter..it’ll be a revival of the 90’s!
Or should I just watch Bal Ganesha? Seriously why did they have a song like-Oh my friend ganesha, tu rehna saath hamesha, oh my dear chaddi, tu rehna whatever…buddy!