- She fights, fights even more..eventually gives up..cries a bit, stays at home.
- She fights, argues, pushes her way out of the house, banging the door behind, comes back late, grandmom standing at the verahdah staring at her as she waves goodbye to Rahul and offers no excuse..some more fighting…
- Parents intervene (least likely)- listen to each side, reach a compromising decision- you return early or you can’t go/ I’ll come to pick you up..
- She fights, walks out of the house- feels so guilty throughout the party, returns back before deadline.
- She comes back exactly on time, to find all of them waiting, slightly relieved to see the time, but still gets a warning eitherways…
- She returns the next morning, to a sleeping home, pushes into bed, pretends as if nothing happened. (yeah jolly lucky if she can get away with that i know..)
- Dad lands up at party place on time and drags her home.
All of the above endings sounded too cliched, any Un-cliched suggestions bring it on…(though when grandmoms are involved nothing un-cliched can happen! bahh lol..i’ve lost it..i think this is the dumbest blog ever- as of now..so just bear with my poor writing abilities…i was gonna erase the entire bit..but then was too bored of seeing the old entry on my page..yeah im just too bored…)
Googlism for: supriya
supriya is clear about the attributes that have stood her in good stead down the (incomplete)
supriya is also very adept physically
supriya is yet to come to terms with… ( maybe i can fill in the blanks here)
supriya is vegetarian (no she’s an egg-etarian- if there is something like that)
supriya is a natural artist (oooh i like that!)
supriya is currently a sophomore at mount holyoke college (really?)
supriya is pathetic
supriya is 2 years old
supriya is collecting (collecting what?! – )
supriya is a house wife
supriya is not that tall (5’4 isn’t bad? is it.lol)
supriya is so cute (so true.lol)
But the best ones are:
supriya is a human development specialist/ counsellor developing innovative learning methods. (hahaha)
supriya is the story of a modern girl who is committed to her family and its well being at the cost of her personal life. (oh MY GOD!)
supriya is nagarjuna’s niece and she too had made her acting debut through akkada ammayi ekkada abbayi as a heroine (yeah right!)
supriya is a happy couple (NO…im single!)
supriya is pathetic; firoz should have caste some better actress (Huh@!! lol)
Its mindless crap..but then..i said i’m wasting time =)