Firstly..thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.
I visit my blog everyday, having intentions to write up something quickly each time..I am busy but not very busy..just occupied with too many things I guess. Don’t like it when my blog takes a back seat…but this blog is like that highly understanding friend who just stays there, visible..present…always there..never complaining..*sigh*
Dear Blog–will you marry me?
On second thoughts, no I take back the offer, there’s no conflict u know..!! Whatever conflict there is..is within me!
I think its one of those never ending situations buried in your heart. You are still..forever..despite everything staying in conflict with your heart…
You can never really know if you made the right decision. Just go with the fucking flow.
Current Conflicts in my heart
- Are parents always right? And if they think they are right will it be alright?
- People being nice is a very scary concept.
- Take all emotions. Mix them with some more confusion. Voila! We just found love.
- Making your own decisions is something to be proud of, but what if it all backfires?
- Laziness is just a greasy dusty mental condition, like a car that hasn’t been used for years. It needs a kickstart or else it’ll rust forever.
- Ok the car example was wrong.
- Fat is like Air. It just enters your system somehow!!!
So now you have 10,000 things to think about while i try to cut a watermelon n stare at this mehendi on my hands wondering why i asked for a simple design!!